Answers also available regarding employer obligations for return to work during COVID-19
BURNABY—CUPE’s National Health and Safety branch has developed a series of sector-specific guidelines to assist members during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The guidelines are part of an overall “kit,” which includes:
- COVID-19: Health and safety practices while working during a pandemic
- COVID-19: General Occupational Guidelines
- COVID-19: Fact Sheet
- COVID-19: The Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- COVID-19: Cleaning and Disinfecting
- COVID-19: Personal Protective Equipment (Fact Sheet)
- COVID-19: Use of Masks and Respirators (Fact Sheet)
- COVID-19: Masks and Face Coverings
The health sector guidelines document contains embedded links to the documents listed above.
CUPE has also released a Frequently Asked Questions document about issues related to the Employer’s obligations for return to work during the pandemic.